Continuous stoppages of equipment, an increase in the amount of process waste, a lack of qualifications of personnel, a decrease in the speed of the pre-packaging line and other problems negatively affect productivity. Unnecessary errors and delays inevitably increase the costs of pharmaceutical companies for the production of medicals. As a result, the cost is growing.
Often, pharmaceutical manufacturers do not suspect that the slowdown in pre-packaging of pharmaceuticals and frequent line stoppages may not be related to equipment at all.
Reasons for the rise in prices for drugs:
- incorrectly selected material;
- internal defect;
- incorrectly designed package or CMI leaflet folding scheme;
- lack of acclimatization;
- technical condition of equipment;
- the proportion of fibers and paper is incorrectly determined;
- lack of staff qualifications.
The after-sales service department of PROMIS JSC provides consulting and technical support to improve the efficiency of your pre-packaging line.